- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Bud's Automotive Services Inc. Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Very polite and were straight shooters. Diagnosed the problem, gave us honest answers, and couldn't be happier. My Lexus broke down due to what we thought was a bad transmission, and we were on our way in 24 hrs. I was on my way from New York to Texas and were refereed throuh the chamber of commerce. Great experience, great people, two thumbs up!!!
Best honest shop around you can trust
Been going here for years.
Competent professional auto repair.
We were having difficulty with our vehicle's air conditioning we had taken it to a different repair shop who ended up charging us to fix it but didn't truly fix the problem. When we brought it to Buds they not only were extremely friendly but they fixed the issue so now the A/C works better than before. We would recommend them to anyone in the area because this is a company you can trust.
Great service. Will be back. Had an oil change and was super happy.
Awesome people, service and prices. None better.